Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Can evening primrose oil darken complexion - For Order Revitol Skin Brightner
Buy Revitol Skin Brightner Can evening primrose oil darken complexion -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins,
Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- October 14, 2017. 23 Amazing Benefits and Uses Of Primrose Oil For Skin... (http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-prim rose-oil-for-skin-hair-and-health/) Evening primrose oil has a range of therapeutic properties, including reducing PMS pain, skin irritations and conditions, and act as an anti-inflammatory.
- October 9, 2017. Evening primrose (Oenothera spp.) Evidence - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/evening -primrose/evidence/HRB-20059889) Evening Primrose oil is an amazing oil which can benefit both men and women. This oil is good for hair, skin, acne, fertility, arthritis, blood clot, etc.
- October 23, 2017. Evening primrose oil reviews, photo - Makeupalley (https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ ItemId=89289/Evening-primrose-oil/Unlisted-Brand/Tr eatments-(Face)) The Benefits Of Evening Primrose Oil. October 17... Although this is an oil, the skin will absorb all of its... mix all contents into a dark container to protect...
- October 22, 2017. The Benefits Of Evening Primrose Oil | Edens Garden (https://www.edensgarden.com/blogs/news/15670068-the -benefits-of-evening-primrose-oil) Evening Primrose Oil benefits the skin and is extremely helpful in the treatment of many skin ailments including dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other conditions where dry, scaly skin is a problem. The treatment of acne and evening primrose oil have been linked together closely for some time.
- October 13, 2017. Evening Primrose Oil for PMS and beauty? - Viva Woman (http://www.vivawoman.net/2008/10/evening-primrose-o il-for-pms-beauty/) Evening primrose oil (EPO) gamma-linolenic acid, can be used to address bruises & hemorrhoids, treat minor wounds, gastrointestinal issues & sore throats.
- October 7, 2017. Evening Primrose Oil and Dry Skin - Reviews (https://treato.com/Evening+Primrose+Oil,Dry+Skin/?a =s) Without gamma-linolenic acid, your body is robbed of an essential tool for creating beautiful skin. Using Evening Primrose Oil As A Moisturizer: Evening primrose oil benefits the skin most when it is blended with other natural anti-aging moisturizers as part of a cream or lotion, like Creme Superieure.
- October 17, 2017. Using Evening Primrose Oil For Acne - Viva Woman (http://www.vivawoman.net/2008/11/diy-beauty-evening -primrose-oil-for-acne/) Buy and learn about Evening primrose oil is a well known approved treatment for the alleviation of various skin ailments, removing redness and improving hydration.
- October 20, 2017. Is evening primrose oil good for dark circles ? | Firmoo... (https://www.firmoo.com/answer/question/8213.html) 5. Skin Health: Evening primrose oil is considered the best remedy to cure eczema and many other skin-related problems. GLA and fatty acid content in this oil is essential for skin health. The oil extracted from evening primrose seeds is very gentle and can be used as moisturizer to keep dry areas hydrated.
- October 19, 2017. 14 Best Benefits & Uses Of Evening Primrose Oil For Skin... (http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-even ing-primrose-oil-for-skin-hair-and-health/) Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant. Evening primrose oil is used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- October 11, 2017. Evening Primrose Oil for PMS and beauty? - Viva Woman (http://www.vivawoman.net/2008/10/evening-primrose-o il-for-pms-beauty/) Evening Primrose Oil For Skin Lightening... on any particulary common in women with darker skin tone. You can follow up with one of... evening primrose oil...
- October 10, 2017. Evening Primrose Oil | NOW Foods (https://www.nowfoods.com/beauty-health/evening-prim rose-oil) I use evening primrose oil and agnus castus for my hormone... April 8, 2016 | babycentre.co.uk " I use evening primrose oil and agnus castus for my hormone to get back in balance which has improveb my skin a lot, but i also mix my foundation with coconut oil because my skin is very dry (i was...
- October 24, 2017. These Evening Primrose Oil Benefits Will Have You Ditching... (https://www.bustle.com/articles/25938-these-evening -primrose-oil-benefits-will-have-you-ditching-all-y our-other-acne-treatments)... cons I can think of for evening primrose oil... is a dry oil that absorbs very quickly into your skin with an... Organic Evening Primrose...
- October 18, 2017. Using Evening Primrose Oil For Acne - Viva Woman (http://www.vivawoman.net/2008/11/diy-beauty-evening -primrose-oil-for-acne/)... (borage seed oil, evening primrose oil... Oil extracted from evening primrose... Skin conditions (cellulite)
- October 15, 2017. Evening PrimRose oil for skin health - Aeveka (https://aeveka.com/blogs/aeveka-blog/16571180-eveni ng-primrose-oil-for-skin-health) Evening primrose is a plant that is found in North America, Europe and various other places of southern hemisphere. The evening primrose oil is very beneficial for blood vessels, development of the body, headaches, ageing problems, alcoholism, acne, menopause, heart, sclerosis, obesity, PMS, weight, schizophrenia and many more.
- October 16, 2017. Using Certified Organic Evening Primrose Oil for Skin Care (http://www.castlebaths.com/evening-primrose-oil.htm l) Evening Primrose Oil may provide even-toned skin, as well as softening dead hard skin that can cause hyper-pigmentation. By applying Evening Primrose Oil to the skin, especially under the eyes, women can reduce the discoloration and darkening that occurs under their eyes.
- October 12, 2017. Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) Gamma-Linolenic Acid - Andrew... (https://www.drweil.com/vitamins-supplements-herbs/h erbs/evening-primrose-oil/) Provides various benefits for the skin. One of the most proven benefits of evening primrose oil appears to be its ability to treat dry, scaly, or itchy skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis. It also reportedly, has some modest benefits for eczema.
- October 8, 2017. Evening Primrose Oil For Skin Lightening | Skin Lightening (http://www.skinwhitenqc.com/evening-primrose-oil-fo r-skin-lightening.html) 6 Proven Health Benefits Of Evening Primrose Oil For The Hair And Skin... the oil may help with dark circles... It can soothe your skin...
- October 21, 2017. Anti-Aging Vitamin Essential: Evening Primrose Oil... (https://simpleantiagingsecrets.com/2013/06/25/anti- aging-vitamin-essential-evening-primrose-oil/) You could apply it while you massage your skin around eyes... Is evening primrose oil good for dark... Now, I heard that evening primrose oil can help dark...
Advanced Masturbation - Pictures, Videos, Techniques, Stories (penis stories by girls)
Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg/1ml in 10ml vial - Australian... (1ml of hgh)
(where to you put tens unit electrodes for)
(antiandrogen herbs oily skin)
Best Of Uncut Cock Free Gallery - Big Black & Latino Uncut ... (curved penis hotos)
How long does it take smokers' lungs to regenerate ... (cilia regrowth after smoking cessation)
(feminization shrink penis pill)
Guide to The Sims 3 Adult Mods - Game Yum (sims 3 cmar penis)
Natural Remedies to Clean Your Arteries - Step To Health (herbs used to clean out ateries)
(warts at base of penis)