Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
Cancer - For Order Revitol Skin Brightner
Buy Revitol Skin Brightner Cancer -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
- Arbutin: Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins, Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase. Customer Care
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
Actinic Keratosis Treatment Options - Skin Cancer Foundation
Treatment of Facial Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Review
Traveling Memories: Skin Cancer - as it happened to my nose
Recognizing and treating basal cell carcinoma - Harvard Health...
Hugh Jackman's Skin Cancer Returns; Actor Receives Treatment...
Bill O'Leary's Skin Cancer Story - One Answer to Cancer
WHO | Electromagnetic fields and public health: mobile phones
Melanoma and Other Skin Cancers - National Cancer Institute
First Signs of Skin Cancer - Early Warnings
Skin cancer for dental professionals : BDJ Team
SKIN CANCER apparently cured by Hydrogen Peroxide - Godlike...
Skin cancer: Diagnosis, treatment, and outcome
Do skin tags cause cancer? - Skin Disorders - Sharecare
Many Benefits of Crushed Raw Garlic, The Wonder Drug - The...
Our Staff - Foot Doctor Springfield and Decatur, IL
Cancer of the skin - non melanoma - NHS Direct Wales
Different types of skin cancer - Library
Skin And Cancer Center Of Arizona in Chandler, Arizona ...
Black Salve Info - Skin Cancer Treatment - Home Page
Treatment of melanoma skin cancer by stage
Subcutaneous metastases from colon cancer: a case report
Melanoma Prevention and Screening Information | Skin Cancer...
Alternative Cancer Treatment | Alternative Treatment for...
Itchy Armpits: Causes and Treatments | MD-Health.com
Melanoma: Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention | LiveScience
ELLAGIC ACID SOURCES 1.asp - Cure Zone
What Is Ellagic Acid? (with pictures) - wiseGEEK
Squamous cell carcinoma - the second... - Equine Cancer ...
Skin cancer in cats and dogs - Wikipedia
USS Boise deploys from Norfolk | WVEC.com Norfolk - Hampton...
Free Skin Cancer Screenings - Florida Dermatology & Skin ...
Georgia Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
Prostate Cancer Treatment, Laparoscopy - Laparoscopic Urology
Skin changes with chemotherapy - Canadian Cancer Society
Early Detection and Treatment of Skin Cancer - American ...
How can I prevent skin cancer? | Yahoo Answers
Other pages in our site: