Revitol ™ Skin Brightener Cream is your safe, herbal-based solution for a beautiful, glowing complexion
D skin - For Order Revitol Skin Brightner
Buy Revitol Skin Brightner D skin -
Your skin is your largest organ responsible for protecting your body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of you, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make your skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.
You may want to use non-toxic, natural products on your skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can you be sure which one is best for your skin?
Revitol Skin Brightener Cream uses safe, plant-based ingredients to help reduce the appearance of freckles, liver-spots, and uneven pigmentation areas while keeping your skin soft and supple with natural emollients, moisturizers and skin-nourishing vitamins. It's a great way to lighten and brighten the appearance of those trouble spots safely with nature's finest ingredients.
Contains no mercury or other harmful ingrdedients
The active ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener Cream lighten the appearance of skin and promote a healthy, balanced-looking complexion. We use natural ingredients such as:
- Arbutin: Extracted from the bearberry plant, and also found in wheat and pear skins, Arbutin helps reduce the appearance of dark areas.
- Lumiskin: Also known as Diacetyl Boldine, inhibits Tryosinase to help lighten the appearance of the skin and promote more evenlooking skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the nut of the Karite Nut tree (mangifolia), Shea butter has been used by African women for centuries for both cooking and for its healing properties in skin care. It contains natural sun protectants and emollients, and is used in many moisturizers, soaps and skin creams to firm and tighten skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Used as a food and natural medicine throughout history, Primrose is effective in skin care to help alleviate dry skin.
- Allantoin: A botanical extract of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a natural-identical, non-toxic moisturizer that promotes the health of the outer dermal layer.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Used as a preservative, this extract is a natural antioxidant.
- Vitamins A, C and E: Because it has a fundamental role in the control of normal skin cell activity, Vitamin A is very important to healthy skin, and adding the antioxidant vitamins C and E gives this important skin nutrient extra support (for a complete list of ingredients, view our ingredients page).
Read what these health-conscious customers are saying about Revitol Skin Brightener Cream:
"I tried to
brighten the appearance of my skin before, but the product I used gave me a horrible rash. I didn't think I'd ever try again. I found out that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin
and lots of other great ingredients, so I figured this time I'd be safe, and I
was. Plus my skin is lighter and so pretty and healthy-looking! I never looked
this good before!
H.M., New York, NY
"I wanted a fairer looking complexion, but I try to take good care of myself and just use what's natural. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener has Arbutin,
which is a natural ingredient, I figured it was time to go for it. I'm so glad I
did! I got just what I wanted, with absolutely beautiful skin!"
B.V., Little Rock, AR
"I always wanted lighter, healthier-looking skin, but I was afraid to do
anything about it because I heard that a lot of products have ingredients that
can make your skin worse than before. When I saw that Revitol Skin Brightener
uses natural ingredients, I decided to take a chance. Now, after just a few
weeks, my skin appears lighter, and it looks wonderful!"
T.J., Los Angeles, CA
*Results will vary
90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase. Customer Care
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
March 14, 2017. 7 Surprising Benefits of Vitamin D - Healthline (http://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/ben efits-vitamin-d)
1. You Have Darker Skin. African Americans are at greater risk of vitamin D deficiency, because if you have dark skin, you may need as much as 10 times...
March 20, 2017. The skin - WebMD (http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/p icture-of-the-skin)
An unofficial website for viewing Minecraft skins
March 23, 2017. Nova Skin - Minecraft Skin Editor (http://minecraft.novaskin.me/)
Vitamin D. Vitamin D is needed for healthy bones and muscles, especially in children and the elderly. There is also evidence that vitamin D may reduce the risk of...
March 24, 2017. Vitamin D - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D)
NovaSkin, skin editor for minecraft. Draw direct on skin preview. Click to toggle layer/part visibility
March 18, 2017. MCSkinSearch - Home (https://mcskinsearch.com/)
Skin is the soft outer covering of vertebrates. Other animal coverings, such as the arthropod exoskeleton have different developmental origin, structure...
March 16, 2017. Vitamin D Council | How do I get the vitamin D my body needs? (https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/how -do-i-get-the-vitamin-d-my-body-needs/)
Vitamin D encourages the Dapoxetine and metabolism of phosphorous and calcium. If you are exposed to plenty of sunshine, you should not need vitamin D supplements.
March 21, 2017. D.Thomas Clinic | Advanced skin & body treatments in London (https://www.dthomas.com/)
Taking a vitamin D supplement orally, while benefiting the body, will not give you the same skincare benefits as daily, topical application. And a topical D product...
March 15, 2017. Your Skin - Kids Health - Skin (http://kidshealth.org/en/kids/skin.html)
Vitamin D is sometimes called the "sunshine vitamin" because it's produced in your skin in response to sunlight. It has many important functions.
March 19, 2017. Vitamin D and Skin - YouBeauty.com (http://www.youbeauty.com/beauty/vitamin-d-and-skin/)
Introduction. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement.
March 22, 2017. Vitamin D - Canadian Cancer Society (http://www.cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/li ve-well/vitamin-d/?region=on)
D'or 24K. Black Truffle & Black Pearl Serum. $ 1,605.00. QUICK VIEW. Signup for Email Updates. Contact us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone 305-760-2490...
March 17, 2017. Skin - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin)
Vitamin d benefits your skin and health in numerous ways. Unfortunately, unlike other vitamins such as vitamin c or vitamin e, vitamin d is often overlooked despite...